New Client Intake Form
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, AT THIS TIME WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS. PLEASE CHECK BACK JULY 1 TO SEE IF WE HAVE CHANGED THIS POLICY. Thank you for your consideration! --Nola Studio
I am accepting a limited number of haircutting and highlighting clients; I am currently not accepting all over color clients. Please fill out the form below with uploaded pictures and submit. This will allow me to assess whether I will be able to help you! I will send you a price quote and then you can make an appointment. (Alternatively, you can send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org.) Thank you!
1. Where are you traveling from?
2. How did you find out about me?
3. What is the reason you are looking for someone new?
4. When was your last haircut/trim?
5. Have you ever had a Deva Cut?
6. Are you looking for a trim or style change/makeover?
If it is a change, please go to my Pinterest page and send me back only 3, not more than 5 pictures that you are attracted to. (You can also create your own board if you are on Pinterest and send me the link.)
7. Are you looking for highlights? I will call you and to set up a consultation.
8. Please send me two clear accurate pictures of yourself that include all of your hair. Please have the camera level to your front and side (selfies) and in good lighting.
This allows me to see your hair and give you a price estimate. If the pictures are not accurate, the price of the service is subject to change onappointment day.
Above are thumbnails to give example; your pictures can be larger. They do not have to be professional; a cell camera is fine.
9. On your appointment day for a DRY CUT or PINTURA HIGHLIGHTS:
• Please come with hair fully DRY, DOWN & CURLY.
• Please do not use elastic bands, clips or bobby pins before your visit.
• NO PONY TAILS!
• PLEASE DO NOT USE STICKY STYLING PRODUCTS IN YOUR HAIR,
I must be able to get my fingers through easily.
10. On your appointment day for a WET CUT or HIGHLIGHTS:
• Please wear your hair anyway you want.
If there are any questions you have, please feel free to ask.
Looking forward to working with you!