New Client Questionnaire
Due to COVID-19, I will not be taking on any new clients. Thank you.
I have openings for 8 new clients per month (women and children are the same price).
I am only accepting individuals who want to become regular clients (3 - 6 times/year).
Please copy all questions below and send with answers to NolaStudiosf@gmail.com along with uploaded pictures. This information tells me how much time I need to do your hair.
I will respond within a week. Emails must include clear well-lit pictures of yourself with completely dry hair and (only) 3 - 5 styles wanted.
I work on a case-by-case basis, in hopes of developing an on-going working relationship with you and your hair.
The following are guidelines of my prices but your estimate might be different: A dry cut and education for a new client starts at $171+ $42 as a first time fee (+ 20% gratuity included) = $255 for over 2 hours. (Please see APPOINTMENTS link for all pricing.)
New client appointments on a Saturday or Thursday past 4pm include a $25 surcharge for premium time.
For future cuts, most clients opt for a trim only (no wash) starting at $100 (+ 20% gratuity included) = $120. The haircut price is based on density, length and style change.
Appointments are made online by the client when I contact them via phone or email. In addition, all appointments require a credit card to hold booking.
While I do my best over email and pictures, all prices are estimates only and may be adjusted at the time of your appointment.
NEW CLIENT QUESTIONNAIRE
(copy and paste questions and answers then email to NolaStudiosf@gmail.com)
1. What is your first and last name?
2. What is your phone number?
3. Was your last cut a Deva Cut or have you had one before?
4. Where are you traveling from (district or town)?
5. How did you find out about me?
6. Are you looking for a trim or larger change?
7. What are your goals/hopes when you leave?
8. Please send me 3 pictures of styles that attract you.
You can go to my Instagram, Pinterest page (hundreds of curly pictures and take a screen shot) or create your own board and send me the link.
You can also go to Google images or send old pictures of yourself in styles that you want again!
9. I require three separate well-lit current pictures of yourself (selfies) with camera level to your front, side and back. (Have someone else take the back shot.) Please include all of your hair in photos and in it's natural position. Do not push it to the front. (See example below.)
I can't wait to work with you!